Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hello

We went to Burlington yesterday to see a Doctor and afterwards we went to the Olive Garden for a late lunch. Kacey was so cute. She was very excited about what the food was like and how everything looked. She kept saying how delicious the salad was and the bread sticks. She was so innocent in her reactions. She has such a pure sweet face and is so expressive. I love to talk to her and watch her respond to my questions. She talks with her hands (no, not sign language) She uses them as punctuation marks. I wish you could see and hear her talk. you would be well entertained.
I am Kacey's playmate. We play Polly Pocket and Soda Pop Pets. The thing is she doesn't let me say or do what I want. She orchestrates the whole thing as if it were a play or a symphony and she was the director. She thinks up the plot and I am just the lowly servent doing and saying what she tells me to.When I tell her that if she had a friend from school over the friend wouldn't let her get away with being the boss of the whole thing. She doesn't like to hear that.
Today is my day off from work. I like to use this day to take care of the things I need to and can't the rest of the week. Today I am just being a lazy bum. I haven't done anything in the way of house work. I have folded one basket of laundry..woo hoo! Aramie said she was going to cook so I am at my leisure. Not really. I have tons of stuff to do but Bob isn't home and so I don't have my "in the flesh conscience"keeping me going. So here I sit. It is 40 degrees outside today. I love the cold. I always get a little sad when the snow melts away and the heat returns. I am pretty sure I am the only person in this part of the country that actually feels sad when I think winter is gone for the year.
I watch American Idol religiously. I am a bit embarrassed to admit it but there you have it. I love to see and hear these young people with such talent. At the restaurant yesterday, I heard two ladies older than me discussing the show and felt a kinship with them.:) Bob doesn't watch it. He really doesn't watch much television at all. He works swing shift most days. So the remote is all mine.
Well, I guess that's all for today.

6 comments:

gigi said...

Cindy, I'm glad that the DR. visit went well as far as Aramie's thinking. I know she said that she liked the new Dr.

There is a free program you can down load on to your computer. It's called Picasa2. www.picasa2.com. So when I upload my pictures from my camera all the pictues go there into files. From the blog you click on the little picture icon that looks like a mt. scene. and it will take you to your stored pictures that are on your computer and you click on that an it will but pictures on your blog. To put the side pictures on you have to go to layout and click that and you have lots of options, slideshow, text, pictures, video. Aramie should know how to do that. I had to make one phone call to Tara in Ohio and she walked me through it. We may need to do the same for you. I really can't wait until you post some fun pictures. Thanks for checking my blog out and keep leaving comments. Love ya.

hil said...

mom! this is hillary, by the way. it used to be that the only people i knew with blogs were my mission friends, so i just used my last name, as they know me by no other, and now i'm too lazy to change it. your page is so cute and eye-pleasing. Kacey is so darling---feeling all fancy at Olive Garden. heck, i feel fancy there, too. i mean, my usual restaurant experience begins and ends at a window and my food is in a paper bag! when using cloth napkins, one feels terribly elegant! anyway, i just talked to you this morning, but this is the first chance i've had to see your blog and it is really cute. i love you!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Aramie always liked to be in charge to. She sure is a cute girl and funny to boot but all the Judds make me laugh I don't know why the miniature ones would be any different. Take care I love you guys!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Hi mom. I have to agree that my daughter is the cutest, sweetest, and funniest. I can certainly see why she reminds you so much of me! Ha ha.

Sioux Z Q said...

I always feel like someone is watching me.......Hey sister. I love your blogging page. You amaze me. I think I should like to have one too. When I see your pictures it makes me miss you so much. Damn I miss you. Sounds like things went pretty well at Aramies Doctors visit. When you get time could you fill me in? Give my love to the fam.