Monday, April 7, 2008

I Feel Honored


Thank you,Gigi, for the award. What exactly did you like about my blog?

Kacey polished my fingernails and toenails with her new polish. Clearish pink with sparkles will look great at the office tomorrow:). It was really really fun to see how happy it made her to polish Nanny's nails. She did a pretty good job, I might add.

What do you think about the controversy about immunizations possibly causing or contributing to the cause of autism?I haven't studied up on itenough to discuss it intelligently.

According to my computer I made up the word "Clearish". Feel free to use it in your daily conversations.

1 comment:

gigi said...

I liked your musings and about the free gift thing, Harry is always warning me that nothing is free!?!
I can't believe that was Dustin. I had to take a close up look. He looks more and more like his dad. I also like your side pictures. You are just going ahead on with this blog thing and I like it! Keep it up.