Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday



Today it is 75 degrees outside. In New York...winter lasts a long time and then it gets warm right off the bat. Now ,I understand that warm to me and warm to you may be two different things. Warm to me is any thing from 65 degrees up. I perspired my makeup off just going from the house to my car this morning. Yikes!

Well, it is beginning to look like house training a puppy is harder than potty training a toddler. I potty trained 5 kids and this little doggie is harder than that was. She is such a cutie. We've had Sophie for a week and a half and she has only done her business outside 2 times for sure and possibly a third time. She has such short legs at some angles it is hard to tell if she is squatting or just sitting down. A writer described a Dachshund as "a dog and a half long and half dog tall". That is the perfect description of Sophie. I am going to try to down load a picture of her for y'all.

3 comments:

Nate Judd said...

She's cute, she looks like a trouble maker though. Good luck!

gigi said...

I love the picture of Aaron and Kacey better than the picture of your new baby. Good luck with that potty training. That is a hard job no matter who you are training. I like her name, Sophie.

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

She peed and doodied outside today. I think the key is not to let her back in the house until she has gone. I gave her a treat, so hopefully she will get the hang of it soon.