Friday, April 25, 2008

OH The Jobs I've Had

I am writing in the style of "Trebuchet". Wasn't that something used in warfare in the olden days of yore? I decided to list all of the jobs I have had in my life. I got the idea from Barney's Friend Chris. I'm talking about paying jobs and not including that street walking job I took years ago. It wasn't what I thought it was!!!!:(
1. Babysitting for .50 an hour
2. Car hop for A&W Rootbeer Hamburger Stand
3. JC PENNEYS
4. Sears
5. Colony Kitchen Restaurant
6. The Denver Department Store in... wait for it... wait for it...Denver, Colorado
7. Tupperware Sales (I bought more than I sold. I was my best customer!
8. More babysitting
9. More babysitting
10. Piece Goods
11. Atlas Pest Control Office Manager
12. Dr Lutinski's

2 comments:

gigi said...

That's funny! I sold Tupperware and was my best customer too. We have so much in common no wonder I love you.

Sandman said...

More babysitting and more babysitting cracked me up. And I started laughing at the Tupperware, because I thought of Gigi selling it and being her on best customer and then look, she made the very same comment here. I got some of that Tupperware that she bought for herself!