Tuesday, April 22, 2008

THIS IS MY PLEA

I am making a plea to Hillary to start a blog. It is down right embarrassing to have only four blogging friends. Granted..I am not the best at corresponding. I used to be fantastic at it. Ask my four friends!!! Then I started working. It took the joy out of all the things I used to love. Like correspondence. Heck...I am making a plea to all yall. It is very depressing to check my blog and find that I have 1 comment. Is it that I don't have the dramatic flair that Aramie has? I tell you she got that from me. I had flair and joy when I was her age. Then life occurred and squeezed all the joy out of me. I used to be pretty darn hilarious when I was younger. Again, ask my four friends. I do have a new friend, Sophie. Maybe you've heard about her. She is a dog. She doesn't blog yet.
All joking aside... thanks to you for leaving comments on my blog. All four of you!!!
Gigi, how do you stay so young and cool? Seriously, you keep up with all of these young mom's and I am so envious.
I got a tiny teeny splinter in my wrist at work. I was wondering if I should get a tetanus shot since I haven't had one in 15 yrs, at least. So I talked to my boss (a doctor). He insisted on removing the splinter (seriously it was about 1/4th inch long). I would have taken it out myself when I got home. He charged me $145.00 to remove it.!!!!! do you believe it?

7 comments:

gigi said...

I'll send out my plea to Hillary also. she's such a funny girl and I would love to read her blog. So Hillary, we're waiting???

So this is how I did it when I first started bloggin. I sent an email to all my peeps that I had e-mail addresses for and invited them to visit my blog and PLEASE leave a comment. They were a little shy at first so I sent them another message and invited them again. It did help a little bit. Then you have to visit others blogs and leave a comment on their's. They then feel a little guilty and so they come and visit your blog and hopefully they will leave a comment. You will slowly get some blogging friends that will visit you daily for your updates. So go in serch of others blogs and read them and then post a comment and you'll see they will go to yours and before long you'll have more than 4 bloggin friends.
love ya

Sandman said...

You were robbed! Seriously, unless he made an incision to remove that splinter he can't charge you for it, because there's not a procedure code for a non-incisional foreign body removal. And yes, you should go on ahead and get a tetanus shot ... your past due. I like reading your blog, so keep on ... your still funny, and I don't even know you!

Leah said...

Cindy here is what you do. Go through your fiends friends and add them whether you know them or not. Who cares you can never have to many friends. I have people I don;t know commenting on my blog all the time. I love it.

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Hey, I would like to think that I am responsible for some of my dramatic flair! Some of it I learned from Estelle Getty and Bea Arthur, I'll admit.
Hillary says that she won't start a blog until all of Darby's issues are resolved. She has also been complaining about how slow their computer is. Don't worry- I'm still working on her!

gigi said...

BTW Cindy, Barney's freind Chris is my brother and he just started a blog this week but he's been reading blogs for years. He's now finally ready to join the bloggin world. He's an Insurance Coder for our Hospital so he's right about the Dr. and your splinter. I would have been very mad about him charging me, if I worked for him.

hil said...

Mootie, i'm terribly flattered that you mentioned me on your blog! i'm sorry i've not been commenting. as Aramie said, my computer is super slow and Frankie has had it with him at school for about a week and a half. i am totally preoccupied with Darbs and what's up with her---you know how obsessive i am. i will try to comment more frequently. did you get my e-mail about Darby and i going down the stairs in a laundry basket? we were like Thelma and Louise! she is currently spilling a cup of water all over my bed, but mostly on Frankie's side, so i'm okay with that :). I'm sorry life has sucked all the joy out of you. you are still hilarious, though. and Sophie is so cute! i love you!

Sandman said...

Sorry I got carried away, I should have gotten the facts on the splinter. I have to fight with the ER Dr's regularly on the splinter issue ... I guess I was spoiling for a fight with a Doc! Yes you can add me to your blog list and I'm going to take the liberty of adding you to mine. I like what you have to say and how you say it, so keep it up ... I wish I was as talented. I've heard about your family for years through Gigi, but I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting any of you. Well, I'll just get to know you through your blog!