Sunday, April 13, 2008

I.m Too Old to Have a Baby

I have a new puppy. She is a long haired Dachshund. She is almost 3 months old and it really is almost like having a new baby in the house. She has only done her business outside once for sure and possibly twice. Yikes. Talk about a stinky house. Just kidding about the stink....I think. I guess a non family member will have to be the judge. I guess people can't usually tell if their own house stinks. Bob is none too happy about having a pet but he indulged me and I think he regrets it now.
Any who...Our new puppy is named "Sophie". Aramie wanted me to name her "Pippa". We had several suggested names. Bob said "how about Penny, as in "cost a pretty"? I even thought "Mrs. Miagi". (Karate Kid's coach' s wife).We had a lot of fun making up stupid funny names but I kept coming back to "Sophie". So there you go. Kacey and I are in love with her. I'll keep you posted.
Have a great week.

3 comments:

Leah said...

We want pictures.

gigi said...

Yeah, nothing like a new baby to keep the house happy or crazy or whatever...
I like Leah, would like to see pictures please.

Nate Judd said...

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!
You can't write about a new member of the family and then wait this long to put up pictures and tell us how Pappa Bob is handling things.