Saturday, March 29, 2008

proudtodriveaminivannanny

Okay...I am new at this blogging stuff. But Aramie has convinced me to give it a try.
I am 52. I am plump. I love my dodge grand caravan. It is my dream car. I recently scraped the passenger side on a yellow pole in the Wal-Mart parking lot and felt like I had hurt one of my kids. Why does Wal-Mart need all those yellow poles any way?? I know this sounds shallow. I never had a brand new car until I got that minivan. Since we bought that car I don't want to drive any other car. I think it must be a sickness to love a car so much. Don't judge me.
My passion is my granddaughters. I love them almost as much as my minivan....just kidding. I adore those two little girls. No one can truly understand the love a grandmother has for her grandchildren until they have their own grandchildren.
Last year on April 1st my best friend died. We had been best friends since we were 16. We met through a mutual boyfriend. We decided we liked each other better than him (and not in a gay way)and we called each other weekly,sent each other birthday gifts,Christmas gifts, and etc. for 35 years. I am lost and cannot explain the depth of pain I feel at the loss of her(Robin). I feel bad because I have not had any contact with her family since her funeral. It is too painful. I need advice. what would you do if you found yourself in my place?
I am reading a book called "You on a Diet". Have you heard of it? I hope it helps because I am really tired of being fat and I don't know how to help myself. I have been on so many diets since I was in my late 20's that I am sick to death of it all. I just want to get to a point where I feel good about myself and never have to worry or care what people think.
My sweet husband has pneumonia. He won't take it easy. Doesn't know what it is to rest. He goes nonstop.
My granddaughters are Kacey and Darby and they are so precious and darling.
I am thinking of getting a longhaired miniature dachshound. What do you think?
Well, is this a totally boring blog?
Aramie, I am Anne Elliot.
It will be really embarrassing if no one comments on this. So please give me a courtesey comment.
Do I sign this "love", "sincerely yours", "all my best", I am not always down with the modern lingo.
love, Cindy (is more my style anyways)

4 comments:

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Hi mom,
good job. You don't have to sign it at all because it is like a journal and it is just for you. Yes, I think you should get a dog. Even though dad grumbles, I think it would be a fun addition to our family. Except for the potty training part I will try to help out. Do you know Lane's email address? If not just send him a short note telling him that you've thought of them a lot and were just wondering how everyone is doing. Put your email address in the note and tell him you would like to keep in touch. I love you too.

gigi said...

Hey my friend Cindy, so glad you are a bloggin mama these days. I've been trying to keep up with these young things. I started my blog in Feb. Tara got a lot of us started and I find it so wonderful to stay in touch with every one. You are welcome to post my on your's and if you don't care I'll list you as my bloggin friend. I try and post a little somethin every day. I don't promise it will be of any intrest to any one except me. I look forward to bloggin with ya. Love ya...

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Hi again mom. When you want to do something different with your blog, let me know. It took me a long time to figure it out, so I will just do yours for you rather than try to explain it, or I can walk you through it. Under friends on my blog go to MattieKay to find cute templates.
Love you!

Nate Judd said...

Look at us blogging Judd women. We are so clever, hopefully this blogging thing will help us keep up better because I know I'm not being a good daughter-in-law calling to talk to the fam. I hope papa Bob starts filling better!