Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to you all.
My husband and children have always made Mother's Day very special for me and I am always a happy camper on this day. Thanks! Hillary always made breakfast in bed for me when she was home and Aramie always cooks something special even though it is her Mother's Day,too. All the kids call me if they are away and I really do feel like a "Queen For a Day". I remember my dad buying a lawn mower for my step-mom a couple of times and that is something I would really not like to get as a gift. I count myself blessed.

The house breaking is going a little better for our little Sophie and that makes for a happier husband. We all prefer a happy Bob.

I really don't have anything interesting to write about. I guess I've got blog-block.

Enjoy your special Day.

3 comments:

hil said...

hooray for a new post! happy mother's day to you, Mootie! i love you. i would like to hear about your best mother's day ever and what you like best about being a mother. for me, my best mother's day ever was when i was pregnant with Darby and the thursday before mother's day, Frankie sent flowers to my work. the next day, he sent chocolates to me at work. all the girls were so jealous and i loved that! my favorite thing about being a mother is when my daughter smiles just because i walked into the room. that is so special to me. there is a quote by Dickens (i think) that says something like, "it is no slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us."

gigi said...

Glad you had a great mother's day! Hope all your days are great!

TheDaleys said...

Pretty blog. I like you!