Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Below Zero and Other Degrees

One day this week we awakened and it was 24 degrees below zero!!! Not wind chill temp but actual temp. I love it. The bad thing is that the water in the downstairs toilet was frozen. Also, the hot water wouldn't come on. Bob put a small electric heater near the water heater and voila!Hot water.

I just love cold weather. I love it as long as I am inside. I don't even mind it out side as long as the wind isn't blowing.

One day I was driving to work in the morning. I could see my breath (it was 10 degrees) in the car and perspiration was dripping down my face. It's just wrong I tell you.

5 comments:

gigi said...

You are just one of a kind. I don't know anyone who would love 24 below. That's funny you were prespiring been there, often :)

hil said...

only my Mootie would be sweating in the snow! thank goodness you were willing to be my hand-warmer when i lived there! enjoy your beautiful weather because it is going to be like summer when you get here!

gigi said...

Happy Valentine's Day dear friend.

gigi said...

Happy Eater to you and your's!

kanishk said...

That's funny you were prespiring been there, often :)
home jobs without registration