Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Love Sponge Bob






















I don't know if it makes me a tacky person but I've been watching Sponge Bob with Kacey for 2 yrs now and I think the show is hiliarious. So there..I have admitted my secret guilty pleasure to the 4 of you who are my blogging buddies.












I am pretty lame at blogging and I really wasn't finished with my last posting so I will try to finish it up now.












We don't have any new updates on Hillary's health problem. She had labs taken after she returned home from vacation but doesn't have the results yet. She will have more MRIs and a lumbar puncture before she is given a definitive diagnosis. So it may be a couple of more weeks before we know anything new.












I took my little doggie to the Veterinarian yesterday to have her spayed. She is 4 days shy of being 6 months old. Since I brought her home she keeps giving me looks of accusation and I think I saw a glint of "I'll get you for this!" when I looked her in the eye today. She will probably chew the legs off of my newly inherited great-grandmother's Victrola and keep me from my anticipated appearance on the "Antiques Roadshow". I took a picture of her and will try to down load it later and post it to this blog.












I am now going to try to post some more pictures of Hillary,Frank, and Darby's visit here but don't get your hopes up (you four pals, you). I am not as proficient as the rest of you with your movies, slideshows, quotes, etc.

6 comments:

Nate Judd said...

You'll learn the art of blogging, I have no doubt you will soon exceed in blogging.
Next time we're visiting will you please teach me to make cookies? Nate's new favorite thing to say is "It doesn't taste like my mom's!" I hate to admit it but I want to strangle him everytime he says it.

The Cinderella Life said...

I think a lot of cookie making has to do with the recipe, weather,and the brand products you use. I always use Crisco for the cowboy cookies. I use imperial margarine when I am baking other things, and I also use real butter when I make my brownie recipe. Also, I always use quick oats in the cb cookies.I always use unhealthy white flour and the brand of sugars and flours are not important. I do think the Crisco matters:)

The Cinderella Life said...

Haley, I forgot to mention that while it does make me feel good that he likes the way I bake I don't like him saying that comment to you. I would tell you to tell him "then go back to your mom's" but he's yours and we are full at the moment and he's very prideful and just might do it. I do love that boy,though.

Nate Judd said...

I need the cowboy cookie recipe agian. I've lost it and Nate hasn't had a good cookie since we've been married!

gigi said...

HArrison and Christon have become big Sponge Bob fans! They call theirselves watching it for the children. It's a shame when the baby can't say many words but she can say "sponge bob" I'm loving your pictures.

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Mom, there's a closeted SpongeBob lover in all of us! I love SpongeBob too! There. I've outed myself. What a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.