Saturday, June 28, 2008

I AM Tagged

  1. 3 Joys: My granddaughters, Kacey& Darby. Singing out loud to the oldies playing on the radio while driving in my car. Observing the beauties in nature while driving places.
  2. 3 Fears: the death of any of my loved ones. Spiders and bugs. Not making it to the Celestial Kingdom.
  3. Lose weight (my goal for 20 yrs. now), exercise daily, get out of debt.
  4. Americana Raggedy Anns and Andys(10), Willow Tree figurines (23), DVDs (especially Masterpiece Theatre movies and programs).
  5. 3 Random Facts: In 1976 I drove to Guatemala from Salt Lake City (with Bob), When I was a senior in high school I was awarded The Bank of America "Most Promising in the Field of Home Economics" Award, and I never wanted to get a job. I would be perfectly happy staying home and fulfilling my promise in the field of home economics. :)

4 comments:

gigi said...

Loved learning those things, but OMGosh what a long drive!

gigi said...

I must say that their garden is very impressive!

hil said...

i enjoyed your tag, mom! and i enjoyed our visit. i read your last post and please don't worry about the ms thing. if i have to be in a wheelchair, i'll join the special olympics and make this family proud! or, at least we'll pass around my handicapped parking permit and get front row seats everywhere we go. sweet action! you can't tell from the picture, but mom's garden is AWESOME. it's the best garden i've ever seen. i love you and miss you already.

Nate Judd said...

You've gone missing again...where are you. Tell us about the Parmenter (?) visit.